The 8GB SDHC Memory cards are available in Lexar, SanDisk and Verbatim.
- Class 4: suitable for point and shoot cameras and HD video recording
- Class 10: suitable for HD still consecutive recording, HD and Full HD video recording
UHS Speed Class
- UHS (U1): Full higher potential of recording real-time broadcasts and capturing large-size HD videos
- UHS (U3): Capable of recording 4K2K video: (UHS Speed Class 3 denotes 30 MB/s minimum write speed)
Helpful Hint: For more product information or stock on hand, click on the product image.
- Compatible with all SDHC compliant devices
- For storing digital photos, videos, music and more
- Class 4 SDHC
- Dependability and solid performance
- 8GB will hold approximately 2200 x 10 megapixel JPEG photos
- Class 10 (suitable for Full HD Video)
- Speed up to 40MB/s (266x)
- Twice as fast as ordinary cards for better pictures and video
- Ideal for compact to mid-range SDHC/SDXC enabled Point and Shoot Cameras and Full HD Video Cameras
Class 10 UHS-I
Up to 45MB/s transfer
Approx 1.0 hour of HD 1080p Video or 2000 x 12MP Photos
Designed for photography and HD Video on your SDHC/SDXC enabled Point and Shoot digital and HD Video cameras.
Read Speed up to 30MB/s
Up to 4 Hours SD or 1 Hour HD 1080p Video
Capture and store photos, music and record HD Video
Best for SDHC/SDXC enabled digital cameras and devices