SanDisk ImageMate All-in-One USB 3.0 Reader/Writer
Up to 500MB/s interface transfer speedRated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
Fast and easy data transfer between memory card and computer.
- Supports all popular card formats
- Supports UDMA 7 enabled CompactFlash cards
- Supports SDHC and SDXC UHS-I performance
- Supports USB 3.0 transfer performance of up to 500MB/s
- Fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 host devices
- Detachable metal stand included
Compatible Card Formats
• RS-MMC DV™
• Memory Stick®
• Memory Stick PRO™
• Memory Stick Duo™
• Memory Stick PRO Duo™
• Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo™
• UHS-I (Ultra High Speed) SDHC™/SDXC™ cards
• UDMA CompactFlash® cards (including UDMA 6 and UDMA 7)
Minimum System Requirements
• Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8
• Mac OS 10.4.10+
• USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port required for Hi-speed transfer
• USB 3.0 Reader/Writer
• Detachable metal stand
• USB 3.0 cable
• Up to 500 MB/s* interface transfer speed
• Fast transfer of photos and video
• Fully backwards compatible with USB 2.0 systems
• Up to 10 times faster than Hi-Speed USB 2.0*
• Work in style with a sleek, inconspicuous, small-footprint device
• SanDisk® ImageMate® All-in-One USB 3.0 Card Reader/Writer is backed by a two-year limited warranty
USB 3.0 for Premium Transfer Speeds
The reader works with your computer's USB 3.0 port, designed to support USB 3.0 transfer performance of up to 500MB/s1, matching the speed of any premium memory card. Even bulky files like HD video will transfer in a matter of seconds. This reader is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
Compatible with All Popular Card Formats
The ImageMate All-in-One USB 3.0 reader works with a wide array of card formats. The reader supports all popular SD memory card formats, including SD™/SDHC™/SDXC™ memory cards, UHS-I SDHC/SDXC memory cards, and microSDHC™/microSDXC™ memory cards. It is also compatible with the latest UDMA 7-enabled CompactFlash cards.
Sleek Vertical Design
With its thin vertical profile and small footprint, this reader conserves space on your desk and fits easily in a computer bag. Its stylish design and white finish blend in with office decor, and its detachable tripod base adds a modern touch.
The ImageMate All-in-One USB 3.0 Memory Card Reader is backed by a two-year limited warranty.
- Read Speed: up to 500MB/s
- Form Factor: Supports SD,SDHC,SDXC, microSDHC,microSDXC & latest UDMA 7-enabled CompactFlash and more
- Generation: USB 3.0
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANREAD.AIO|
|Manufacture Part #||SDDR-289-XQ20|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
SanDisk 2-year limited warranty: To make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 1800 262 504 or support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Worked very well first upBy: John on 19 March 2016The unit was very quick to transfer audio file to the SD card but for some reason after I had transferred (Ripped) about 15 of my CD it has slowed right up to the point it is very painfully slow. Not sure where the problem lies the unit/ CD or computer