Samsung Pro Endurance MicroSDXC UHS-I Card 64GB
High Endurance for Video Monitoring
PRO Endurance microSD Card with SD Adapter 64GB
Constant Recording Confidence
Take the worry out of always-on recording. The Samsung PRO Endurance captures the crucial moments, delivering long lasting performance for high-resolution video monitoring, even in harsh conditions.
Built to last up to 26280 hrs
The Samsung PRO Endurance memory card offers continuous recording up to 25x longer than Samsung speed-focused cards2 giving you long lasting endurance up to 43,800 hours (5 years). The PRO Endurance secures data with a limited warranty up to 5 years.
New video monitoring standard
Get maximum endurance for surveillance & security cams, dash cams, and body cams. In the critical seconds of an accident or emergency situation, a trustworthy card is essential. The PRO Endurance is the reliable choice for crucial moments and write-intensive applications.
Record and play in 4K & FHD
The vivid details of 4K and FHD support in the high endurance segment bring outstanding picture quality in video monitoring to the next level. Plus, the PRO Endurance transfers large video files quickly and easily with read/write speeds up to 100/30 MB/s¹.
Critical data. Safeguarded.
From severe weather to extensive wear and tear, the PRO Endurance stands up to real-world situations. It is rigorously tested and proven resistant to magnets¹, X-rays², water (up to 72 hours in seawater, IEC 60529 & IPX7) and withstands operating temperatures ranging from -25°C to 85°C³.
1) Samsung is not liable for any damages and/or loss of data or expenses incurred due to memory card data recovery. The results are based on internal tests, features and specs may vary by actual usage conditions.2) The Samsung product authentication for memory cards and USB flash drives is available at: www.samsung.com/support
Read: up to 100 MB/s, Write : up to 30MB/s * Performance results are based on internal testing conditions. Read/write speeds may vary by host device.
UHS-I SDR104 * SDR104: 1.8V Signaling, Frequency up to 208 MHz, speeds up to 104MB/sec, Max. Current Consumption 800mA (varies by test conditions)
Capacity: 64GB, (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes) * Actual usable storage capacity is measured with SD Formatter 3.1 tool with exFAT file system and may be less than labeled capacity
Weight: Approx. 0.5g
Endurance: up to 26,280 hours (or 3 years) of Full HD recording * Based on Full HD (1920x1080) video content recorded at 26 Mbps Video support.
Application: Surveillance (IP/Home/Network) cam, Dash cam, Body cam, and other always-on applications.
Speed: Read : up to 100 MB/s, Write : up to 30MB/s * Performance results are based on internal testing conditions. Read/write speeds may vary by host device.
- 1) Temperatures : Withstands -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F) operating, -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F) non-operating
- 2) Water : IEC60529, IPX7 / up to 72 hours in salt water
- 3) X-ray : Airport X-ray machines (up to 50 Roentgen)
- 4) Magnet : The equivalent of a high-field MRI scanner (up to 15,000 gauss)
- 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Operating Voltage: 2.7~3.6V
- Humidity: 40'C, 93%, 500hr (storage)
Interface: UHS-I SDR104 * SDR104: 1.8V Signaling, Frequency up to 208 MHz, speeds up to 104MB/sec, Max. Current Consumption 800mA (varies by test conditions)
Warranty: Limited 3 year warranty * Warranty for SD adapter is limited to 1 year
|Cheap Chips SKU||SAMMSDPE.064|
|Manufacture Part #||MB-MJ64GA/APC|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Format||Class 10 / UHS-I|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.