Lexar Jump Drive V40 USB 2.0 16GB
USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Reliable, Convenient Storage
The Lexar JumpDrive® V40 USB flash drive provides reliable portable storage, allowing you to easily transfer, store, and share files on the go. The drive is designed with a convenient key chain hole, making it easy to tether to a key ring, attach to a backpack, or hook to a purse or briefcase.
The drive has a simple plug-and-play design that allows you to quickly and easily store files, so wherever you go, your information goes with you.
Delivers for both PC and Mac®
Compatible with both PC and Mac® systems, the JumpDrive V40 USB flash drive allows you to quickly and easily store a huge number of photo, music, and video files
Store it all with a wide range of capacities
Available in 16/32/64GB—it’s easy to store more of your data in one place.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- Some of the listed storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
- Product appearance, performance, software offerings, and packaging may vary depending on ship date and available inventory.
- Lexar is not liable for any loss of data or images.
- Convenient, reliable portable storage
- Easily transfer, store, and share important files
- Available in a wide range of capacity options to suit your needs
- Reliably stores and transfers photos, videos, files, and more
- Compatible with PC and Mac® systems
- Two-year limited warranty
- Color: Black
- Capacity: 16GB
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Compatibility: PC and Mac® systems
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 60° C
- Storage Temperature: -10° C to 70°C
- Dimension (W x L x H): 17.9mm x 44.4mm x 7.45mm
- Weight: 2.6 g
|Cheap Chips SKU||LEXUSBV40.016|
|Manufacture Part #||LJDV040016G-BNBUG|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
SanDisk 5-year limited warranty: To make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 1800 262 504 or support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.