Lexar Professional 1667x SDXC UHS-II Card 256GB
Professional-level performance with exceptional quality
256GB / Class 10 / UHS-II (U3) Speed rated / Up to 250MB/s transfer and 90MB/s write / V60 / Best for UHS-II SDXC compatible DSLR Cameras with 1080p Full HD, 3D and 4K Video
The Lexar® Professional 1667x SDXC™ UHS-II card let you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos, including 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 250MB/s (1667x)1. This card leverages UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) for high-speed performance. This dramatically accelerates workflow from start to finish.
Shoot high-quality images and 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
Using a DSLR, HD camcorder or 3D camera, you’ll be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
Capture extended lengths of video with high-capacity options
With growing HD, 3D, and 4K video capabilities, you need high-performance cards you can rely on, and high-capacity options to keep you shooting longer without changing cards. The Lexar Professional 1667x SDXC™ UHS-II card makes it easy by leveraging UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) performance and providing you with large capacity options up to 256GB.
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow
The high-speed performance of Lexar Professional 1667x SDXC™ UHS-II cards dramatically accelerate your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography2.
Backwards compatible at the highest UHS-I speeds
For versatility, the cards are also backwards compatible with UHS-I devices, performing up to the maximum thresholds of UHS-I speed capabilities. The cards also work with older, non-UHS-I devices, performing at Class 10 speeds.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- 1 Up to 250MB/s read transfer, write speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary. x=150KB/s.
- 2 Highest transfer speeds achieved only when paired with an SD UHS-II reader
- Product appearance, software offerings, and packaging may vary depending on ship date and available inventory.
- Actual usable memory capacity may vary. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
- Limited lifetime warranty is limited to 10 years from purchase in Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty.
The Lexar Professional 1667x UHS-II SDXC Range
- High-speed performance—leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 250MB/s (1667x)
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths ofstunning 1080p Full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- Large capacity options up to 256GB let you enjoy shooting longer without changing cards
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 256GB
- Form Factor: SDXC
- Class Speed: Class 10 UHS-II (U3) V60 Speed Rated
- Maximum Read Speed: 250MB/s
- Maximum Write Speed: 90MB/s
- Warranty: limited Lifetime warranty
- Jewel case: yes
|Cheap Chips SKU||LEXSD250.256|
|Manufacture Part #||LSD256CB1667|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Format||Class 10 / UHS-II / (U3)|
Lexar Limited Lifetime Warranty: http://www.lexar.com/support/warranties
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.