Lexar Professional 1066x 128GB CompactFlash Card
128GB / UDMA7 / 1066x (160MB/s) Transfer and 155MB/s Write Speeds / VPG-65 / Capture High quality Images, 1080p Full HD, 3D and 4K video / Backed by Lexar Technical Support
Lexar® Professional 1066x 128GB CompactFlash® card
- High-speed performance—leverages UDMA 7 technology to deliver a read transfer speed up to 1066x (160MB/s)*
- Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- Supports the Video Performance Guarantee specification for professional-quality video (VPG-65)
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow**
- Includes downloadable Image Rescue® software to recover most photo and select video files***
- Backed by expert support and limited lifetime warranty
Capture high-quality images and HD video with professional-level speeds and capacities
The Lexar® Professional 1066x CompactFlash® card lets you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 1066x (160MB/s).* And you’ll power through post-production with high-speed card-to-computer file transfer.** This dramatically accelerates workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography.
Improve capture, transfer, and workflow
High-speed performance you can trust. Whether you’re a professional photographer, videographer, or enthusiast, the card provides performance you can trust. It leverages UDMA 7 technology to provide a read transfer speed up to 1066x (160MB/s).*
Shoot high-quality images and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video. Whether you’re using a DSLR, HD camcorder, or 3D camera, you’ll be able to leverage the latest features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
Capture professional-level video with VPG-65 support. The card supports the Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-65) specification. This means the card’s been tested and guaranteed for professional video capture streams at a minimum guaranteed write speed of 65MB/s for compatible host devices and recording media. This enables professional-quality video capture at high frame rates with no dropped frames.
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow. The card’s high-speed performance dramatically accelerates your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography.
Recover files with Image Rescue® software. The card includes Image Rescue® software, which recovers most photo and select video files, even if they’ve been erased or the card has been corrupted.*** The software is available for free download with purchase of the card.
Warranty and support. All Lexar Professional line memory cards come with a limited lifetime warranty and are backed by expert technical support.
Outstanding compatibility. The Lexar team works with major camera manufacturers to ensure cards are compatible with their digital cameras—from the simplest to the most complex.
Rigorously tested. All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- *Up to 160MB/s read transfer, write speeds lower. Speeds based on Internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- **When paired with a UDMA 7-enabled reader, sold separately.
- ***Image or other data recovery is not 100% guaranteed.
NOTE: Product appearance, software offerings, and packaging may vary depending on ship date and available inventory.
Some of the listed storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes. For more information, go to www.lexar.com/capacity.
- Capacity: 128GB
- Transfer Speed: 160MB/s
- Write Speed: 155MB/s
- VPG: 65MB/s
- UDMA: UDMA7
- Extras: Image Rescue 4 Included
- Jewel Case: Yes
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Cheap Chips SKU||LEXCF160.128|
|Manufacture Part #||LCF128CRBAP1066|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Type||CompactFlash Type I|
|Format||UDMA7 / VPG65|
Lexar Limited Lifetime Warranty: http://www.lexar.com/support/warranties
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.