Lexar Professional 128GB 633x SDXC Card UHS-I
Quickly capture and transfer high-quality photosRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
128GB / Class 10 / UHS-I (U3 speed rated) / V30 /Up to 95MB/s transfer and 45MB/s write / Best for SDXC compatible DSLR Cameras with 1080p Full HD, 3D and 4K Video
High-speed performance with high-capacity options
Designed for your mid-range DSLR, HD camcorder, 3D camera, Lexar® Professional 633x SDHC™/SDXC™ UHS-I cards let you quickly capture, and transfer high-quality photos of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video2, with read speeds of up to 633x (95 MB/s)1. These Class 10 cards leverage UHS-I technology to deliver high-speed performance
Capture adventures in 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
Calling all adventure seekers! Make the most of your adventures in the great outdoors by leveraging the power and performance of these cards. So, whether you’re using a mid-range DSLR, HD camcorder, or 3D camera, you’ll be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video2
Capture extended lengths of video with high-capacity options
With growing video capabilities, you need high-performance cards you can rely on, and high-capacity options to keep you shooting longer without changing cards.
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow
The high-speed performance of Lexar Professional 633x SDHC/SDXC UHS-I cards dramatically accelerate your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography.
Get more from your device
The cards are speed rated at Class 10, and leverage UHS-I technology to deliver a transfer speed up to 95MB/s (633x)1, these high-capacity cards give you the speed and space you need to capture, transfer, and share more adventures on the go.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
1 Up to 95MB/s read transfer, write speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary. X=150KB/s.
2 4K video Based on 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB capacities only.
Product appearance, software offerings, and packaging may vary depending on ship date and available inventy.
Actual usable memory capacity may vary. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
- High-speed, Class 10 performance—leverages UHS-I technology (U1 or U3, depending on capacity) for a read transfer speed up to 633x (95MB/s)*
- Capture high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video** with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- Enjoy shooting longer without changing cards—large capacity options up to 512GB
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Backed by expert technical support and a limited lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 128GB
- Form Factor: SDXC
- Class Speed: Class 10 UHS-I (U3 Speed rated) V30
- Maximum Read Speed: 95MB/s
- Maximum Write Speed: 45MB/s
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 70° C (32°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -25° to 85° C (-13°F to 185°F)
- Dimension (W x L x H): 32 x 24 x 2.1 mm / 1.25” x 0.95” x 0.08”
- Warranty: limited Lifetime warranty
- Jewel case: no
|Cheap Chips SKU||LEXSD095.128|
|Manufacture Part #||LSD128CB1AP633|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Format||Class 10 / UHS-I / (U3)|
Lexar Limited Lifetime Warranty: http://www.lexar.com/support/warranties
Two thumbs up!By: Dan on 19 March 2016Works as it should. Comes in full retail packaging too; as pictured in the second product photo.