SanDisk Extreme 16GB SDHC UHS-I 90MB/s
Up to 90MB/s Read and 40MB/s Write C10 (U3)
16GB / Class 10 / UHS-I (U3) Speed Rated / Up to 90MB/s Read and 40MB/s Write - for SDHC/SDXC compatible DSLR Cameras and Camcorder with 4K Ultra HD and Full HD Video
Perfect for 4K UHD video and Sequential Burst Mode Photography
The SanDisk Extreme® SD™ UHS-I memory card delivers performance that lets you take control of your creativity. With shot speeds of up to 70MB/s6 and UHS speed Class 3 (U3)2 recording, you’re ready to capture stunning high-resolution, stutter-free 4K UHD video1. Its 150MB/s6 transfer speeds mean you can quickly move your photos where you want them. Plus, it’s built to withstand weather, water, shocks and other less-than-ideal conditions so you can rest assured that it’s good to go wherever you go.
Shot speeds up to 70MB/s
Perfect for capturing the action as it happens with up to 70 MB/s6shot speeds, without missing a beat.
Transfer speeds up to 150MB/s
Accelerated transfer speeds up to 150MB/s6so you can find your best shot faster.
Perfect for 4K UHD video
Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme® SD™ UHS-I card delivers the performance to capture stunning, uninterrupted 4K UHD video1.
Stunning sequential burst mode shots
Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2, the SanDisk Extreme® SD™ UHS-I card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots without missing a beat.
Durability you can count on
Built for and tested in harsh conditions3, the SanDisk Extreme® SD™ UHS-I card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof.
Recover images you accidentally deleted
Includes an offer for RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software which lets you restore images you accidentally deleted.5
- Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
- UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
- Card only. See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
- Registration required; Terms and conditions apply.
- Not all devices support SDXC. Check with device manufacturer for more details. [128GB-256GB] Up to 150 MB/s read speed. Engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed up to 70 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. [64GB] Up to 150 MB/s read speed. Engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed up to 60 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. [16GB-32GB] Up to 90 MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 40 MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1 MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Form Factor: SDHC
- Capacity: 16GB
- Read Speed: Up to 90MB/s
- Write Speed: Up to 40MB/s
- Video Speed: C10, U3
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch to prevent accidental data loss
- Dimensions: 23.91mm x 31.92mm x 2.17mm
- Operating Temperature: (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storageng Temperature: (-40°C to 85°C)
- Compatibility: compatible with SanDisk UHS-I card Reader
- Added Protection: Includes RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software offer5
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANSDX.016|
|Manufacture Part #||SDSDXNE-016G|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Format||Class 10 / UHS-I / (U3)|
SanDisk Limited lifetime warranty: To make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 1800 262 504 or support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.