Verbatim CompactFlash Card 2GB - 47012
Perfect storage solution for digital devices
Verbatims 47012, (Type I) 2GB CompactFlash Memory Cards are the perfect storage solution for digital devices that need high capacity flash memory. Each card features an integrated controller, which performs the flash management and interface functions, and is optimised for highest performance. Verbatim CompactFlash Memory Cards can be used in any device containing a CompactFlash slot and are 100% compatibility guaranteed.
- Capacity: 2GB (Type I)
- Compatible with all major operating systems including DOS/WINDOWS 98/ME/2000/NT/CE, Mac OS, Epoc (PSION), and Linux
- Fully erasable
- High Performance Controller for demanding applications
- Rugged - withstands up to 2000 G's operating shock
- Low Power Consumption - extends battery life
- Data Transfer rates: 12MB/sec (to host); 10MB/sec (from host)- 40X
- Verbatim Lifetime Warranty
- Jewel case included
|Cheap Chips SKU||VERCF.002|
|Manufacture Part #||47012|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Type||CompactFlash Type I|
Verbatim Lifetime Warranty: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. For full details visit:- http://www.verbatim.com.au/en_AU/support/warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.