SanDisk Extreme 256GB microSDXC UHS-1
Up to 160MB/s Read and 90MB/s Write C10 (U3) V30 A2
256GB / Class 10 / UHS-I (U3 Speed rated,V3 ) / 160MB/s Read and 90MB/s Write speeds / Captures 1080p Full HD, 3D and 4K Ultra HD video / A2 for Faster Mobile App Performance / for your 4G Smartphone, Tablet or Action Camcorder / Includes SD Adapter and FREE Downloadable Software / Limited Lifetime warranty
SanDisk Extreme microSDHC/microSDXC UHS-I cards - 32GB to 1TB
Gear that doesn’t limit your creativity
Get extreme speeds for fast transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD.2 Ideal for your Android™ smartphone, action cameras or drones, this high-performance microSD card does 4K UHD video recording, Full HD video, and high-resolution photos. The super-fast SanDisk Extreme® microSDHC™ memory card reads up to 160MB/s* and writes up to 90MB/s.* Plus, it’s A2-rated, so you can get fast application performance for an exceptional smartphone experience.7
Save time transferring content
Quick read speeds of up to 160MB/s* for transfering high-resolution photos and 4K video.8
Write speeds of up to 90MB/s
Capture fast-action photos or shoot 4K UHD video2 with write speeds of up to 90MB/s.*The SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ UHS-I Card lets you shoot more and faster.
Great for capturing 4K UHD Video2
Ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames. With up to 1TB1, the SanDisk Extreme® microSD™ UHS-I card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video with its UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings.5
Load apps faster with A27
Get faster app performance for an outstanding smartphone experience thanks to the SanDisk Extreme® microSD card’s A2 Specification.
Durable design for use in extreme environments
SanDisk Extreme® microSDHC™ and microSDXC™ UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof,4 so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Compatible with MobileMate® USB 3.0 Reader
Use the MobileMate® USB 3.0 microSD™ Card Reader with transfer speeds of up to 160MB/s*, so you can move big files fast, move a lot of files fast or just make frequent file transfers that much quicker.
MANAGE YOUR MEMORY WITH SANDISK SOFTWARE
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
The SanDisk Memory Zone app offers an easy way to organize, browse, and back up files on your AndroidTM powered mobile device.
* For 128GB-1TB: Up to 160MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 90MB/s write speeds. For 64GB: Up to 160MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 60MB/s write speeds. For 32GB: Up to 100MB/s read speeds; up to 60MB/s write speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
1. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
2. Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
3. Download and installation required. See www.sandisk.com/memoryzone
4. Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
5. UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
6. Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
7. For 64GB-1TB: A2 performance is 4000 read IOPS, 2000 write IOPS. For 32GB: A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Results may vary based on host device, app type, and other factors.
8. Comparison based on internal testing of SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ UHS-l card, versus current UHS-l cards with 100MB/s stated performance. Results may vary based on host device, file attributions, and other factors.
- Up to 160MB/s* read speeds to save time transferring high-res images and 4K UHD videos.2
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast continuous shots*
- 4K UHD and Full HD-ready2 with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)5
- Rated A2 for faster app loading and performance7
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature-proof, water-proof, shock-proof and x-ray proof4
- Compatible with SanDisk MobileMate® USB 3.0 microSD™ Card Reader for speeds up to 160MB/s*
- SanDisk Memory Zone app3 Manage your smartphone memory and media files
- Includes RescuePRO Deluxe 1-year data recovery software download offer6
- Adapter for compatibility with full size SDXC™ devices
- Form factor: microSDXC™ (256GB)
- Capacity: 256GB
- Performance/speed: Up to 160MB/s read and up to 90MB/s write speed
- Card dimension: 0.59in x.043in x.04in (14.99mm x 10.92mm x 1.02mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof
- Compatibility: microSDXC, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices
- Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K UHD4
- RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer
- Support: Lifetime limited warranty
- SD Adapter included
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANMSDX.256A|
|Manufacture Part #||SDSQXA1-256G-GN6MA|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Format||Class 10 / UHS-I / (U3) / V30|
SanDisk Limited lifetime warranty: To make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 1800 262 504 or support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.