SanDisk 64GB Ultra Dual Drive m3.0
Fast - The Flash Drive for Android devices
SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 64GB
Instantly free up space on your Android smartphone
Easily free up space on your smartphone2 or quickly transfer files between devices at USB 3.1 high speeds of up to 150MB/s1. With a reversible USB Type-C™ connector and a traditional USB connector, the SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive USB Type-C™ lets you quickly and easily transfer files between smartphones, tablets, and computers. Plus the SanDisk® Memory Zone app for Android™ (available on Google Play™)3 helps you manage your device’s memory and your content. The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C is the perfect liaison between your new USB Type-C device and your devices with traditional USB ports.
Compatible with OTG-enabled Android devices
The SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive m3.0 is compatible with Android™ smartphones and tablets featuring OTG (On-The-Go) USB support.1
Free up memory on your smartphone and tablet
Quickly free up space on your Android smartphone or tablet so you can take more pictures and videos.
Easily move content between computers and Android devices
The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 lets you move and share files between Android devices and desktop or laptop computers.1
Dual micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
Sleek, retractable design offers both micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors. The USB 3.0 connector is high-performance and backward-compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
High-speed USB 3.0 for super-fast file transfers of up to 150MB/s
High-speed USB 3.0 lets you transfer a full-length movie to the drive faster than with a standard USB 2.0 drive3, up to 150MB/s5
SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management
Available from the Google Play™ store, the SanDisk® Memory Zone app lets you view, access, and back up all the files from your phone's memory in one location2. It can also automatically move files from your device to your drive to free up space.
- Requires device with On-The-Go (OTG) support. See www.sandisk.com/dualdrive for list of compatible devices.
- Download and installation required.
- Based on a 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
- 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- (32GB-256GB) Read speeds up to 150MB/s. (16GB only) Read speeds up to 130MB/s. Write speeds lower and vary by drive capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- Capacity: 64GB
- Interface: micro-USB and USB 3.0 connectors
- Operational temperature 32° - 95° F (0° – 35° C)
- Storage temperature 14° - 158° F (-10° – 70° C)
- Dimensions 30.20 x 25.47 x 11.76 mm ; 1.2 x 1.0 x 0.5 in
- Weight 5.2 g ; 0.01 lb
- PC/Mac computer compatibility Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.6 and higher
- Mobile device compatibility Automatically-detected when connected to an OTG-enabled smartphone or tablet. Requires Android™ smartphone or tablet with On-The-Go (OTG) compatibility. See www.sandisk.com/dualdrive for a list of compatible devices.
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANUSB3D3.064|
|Manufacture Part #||SDDD3-064G|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Format||USB 3.0 - micro USB|
SanDisk 5-year limited warranty: To make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 1800 262 504 or support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.