SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-1 400GB
Up to 100MB/s Read Speed, Class 10, UHS-1, A1
400GB / Class 10 / UHS-I / Up to 100MB/s Transfer rates / Ideal for storing documents, files and music and recording Full HD Video on your SDXC compatible Smartphone, Tablet or mobile device
Fast for better pictures, app performance and Full HD video
The SanDisk Ultra® microSD™ UHS-I card gives you the freedom to shoot, save and share more than ever before. With capacities up to 1TB1, our SanDisk Ultra microSD card has room for even more hours of Full HD video4 and delivers transfer speeds of up to 120MB/s2 to help you move that content fast. Ideal for Android™ smartphones and tablets, the card loads apps faster with A1-rated performance.3
Ideal for Android™ Smartphones and Tablets
SanDisk® cards are compatible with Android™ smartphones and tablets.
Capture and Store Even More Hours of Full HD Video
With capacities of up to 1TB1, you can store even more hours of Full HD video4 on the card and still have room for the videos, photos, music, movies and other files you want to shoot, save and share.
Transfer Speeds of up to 120MB/s2
Blazing transfer speeds mean that your content moves fast letting you move up to 1000 photos in a minute [32GB-1TB].7
Load Apps Faster with A1-rated performance3
Rated A1, the SanDisk Ultra® microSD™ card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance that provides a better smartphone experience.
SanDisk® Memory ZoneTM App for Easy File Management
Available from the Google Play™ store, the SanDisk® Memory Zone™ app lets you view, access, and back up your phone's files in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your memory card to free up space.7
Compatible with MobileMate® USB 3.0 Reader8
Use with the MobileMate® USB 3.0 microSD™ card reader so you can move big files fast, move a lot of files fast or just make frequent file transfers that much quicker.
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- [for 32GB-1TB] Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Write speeds lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.[for 16GB] Up to 98MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
- Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD.
- Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof.
- Download and installation required; see www.sandiskmemoryzone.com
- Based on internal testing on images with an average file size of 3.55MB (up to 3.7GB total) with USB 3.0 reader. Your results will vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors.
- Reader not included.
- SHOOT, SAVE, AND SHARE MORE THAN EVER BEFORE
- COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR DEVICES
- PREMIUM TRANSFER SPEEDS OF UP TO 100MB/S
- MAKE YOUR APPS FASTER
- FULL HD VIDEO CAPTURE
- SANDISK® MEMORY ZONE APP FOR EASY FILE MANAGEMENT
- DURABLE DESIGN FOR USE IN HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
- NO MORE WORRYING ABOUT WHAT TO KEEP AND WHAT TO DELETE
- Capacity: 400GB
- Form Factor: microSDXC
- Class Speed: Class 10 UHS-I
- Maximum Read Speed: Up to 100MB/s
- Minimum Write Speed: 10MB/s
- Warranty: 10 year limited warranty
- Jewel case: No
- Compatibility: Compatible with microSDXC supporting host devices
- Dimensions: 1.02mm x 14.99mm x 10.92mm
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANMSDUA.400|
|Manufacture Part #||SDSQUAR-400G|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Format||Class 10 / UHS-I / A1|
SanDisk 10-year limited warranty: To make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 1800 262 504 or support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.