Simplecom 2.5" Sata HDD/SSD to Type-C Enclosure
Convert Internal SSD to a Type C Portable SSD
Simplecom SE229 Tool-free 2.5" SATA HDD SSD to USB-C Enclosure USB 3.2 Gen 2
SE229 is a tool-free USB-C (USB 3.2 Gen 2) enclosure for 2.5" SATA hard drive or solid state drive. It's a USB bus-powered portable hard drive enclosure that provides fast transfer speeds up to 6Gbps via USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface. It also supports TRIM command for SSD and complies with USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP), providing much elevated performance for data transfer between USB and SATA drives.
SE229 is compatible with 7mm and 9.5mm 2.5" SATA HDD or SSD. Tool-free design allows you to mount 2.5" SATA drive in seconds without tools. The enclosure features slim and portable design and an eye-catching round LED light indicates Power and Activity status. It supports hot-swap, plug and play and easy to slip into your bag or pocket for Carrying & Travelling.
- Compatible with 7mm and 9.5mm laptop 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface, utilize full speed of SATA SSD up to 6Gbps
- Support TRIM command for SSD
- Support UASP protocol, faster and more efficient
- Tool-free installation allow to mount SATA drive in seconds
- Hot-swapping, plug and play, no additional driver needed
- Elegant round LED light indicates power and activity status
- USB powered, no external power required
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above, Linux, MacOS 10.10.5 and above
- Model: SE229
- Interface: USB-C (USB 3.2 Gen 2)
- Dimensions: 129x80x12mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 65g
- HDD Support: 2.5" SATA HDD or SSD (7mm or 9.5mm thickness)
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.10.5 and above
- 1x SE229 USB-C Enclosure
- 1x USB-C to USB-C Cable
- 1x User Manual
|Cheap Chips SKU||SIMACC.SE229|
|Manufacture Part #||SE229|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.