Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B Card - 128GB
Up to 1750MB/s read, up to 1000MB/s write
128GB CFexpress Type-B Card
Capture high-quality images and HD video with professional-level speeds and capacities
Capture high-quality images and RAW 4K video with Lexar® Professional CFexpress™ Type-B card. Designed to leverage the capabilities of the next generation high-definition camcorders and DSLR cameras, this rugged card supports both PCI Express® Gen 3 and NVMe protocol while providing high-speed performance, durability, and reliability, with a read transfer speed of up to 1750MB/s1. This improves transfer speed from card to computer, dramatically accelerating workflow.
The Lexar Professional CFexpress Type-B cards come backed by expert technical support and a limited lifetime warranty.
Capture high-quality images and seamless RAW 4K video with the Lexar® Professional CFexpress™ Type B card. Designed to leverage the capabilities of next generation cinema cameras and DSLRs, this rugged card supports both PCI Express® Gen 3 and NVMe protocol while providing high-speed performance, durability, and reliability, with a read transfer speed of up to 1750MB/s1.
Shoot more high-quality images and RAW 4K video
Designed to leverage the capabilities of next-generation cinema cameras and high-resolution DSLRs, the Lexar Professional CFexpress™ Type B card allows you to capture breathtaking high-quality images and extended lengths of RAW 4K video. It features blazing speeds of up to 1750MB/s read1, and up to 1000MB/s write.
Capture adventure with ultimate durability
Whether you’re chasing sunsets or road races—or any other adventure, the Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B card delivers the rugged durability you need to protect from shock/vibration. So, from the Grand Canyon to the Great Wall, you have the peace of mind that you’ve got a card you can trust to capture breathtaking images.
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow
The high-speed performance of the card allows you to shoot and transfer files quickly. And when used with the Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B Reader, you’ll maximize the read transfer speed capability of the card. This dramatically accelerates your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to business.
Backwards-compatible with XQD® cameras
For versatility, the card is backwards compatible with select XQD® cameras2 enabling existing devices with next-generation performance.
As of 1/4/2021
- Canon EOS-1DX MKIII, Canon EOS C300 MKIII, Canon EOS C500 MKIII, Canon EOS R5
- Nikon Z6, Z6II, Nikon Z7, Z7II, Nikon D5, Nikon D6, Nikon D500, Nikon D850
- Panasonic S1, Panasonic S1R
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- 1Up to1750MB/s read transfer, write speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual sustained speed may vary depending on host device.
- 2Compatible with firmware enabled CFexpress™ cameras
- Warning: CFexpress Type B cards are only compatible with devices that support the CFexpress format. Highest transfer speed achieved only when used with an CFexpress Type-B reader, indicated by a boxed USB logo on the product. Contact your device manufacturer for details.
- Product appearance, software offerings, and packaging may vary depending on ship date and available inventory.
- Actual usable memory capacity may vary. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
- Limited lifetime warranty is limited to 10 years from purchase in Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty.
- Superior performance with transfer speeds of up to 1750MB/s read
- Shoot more high-quality images and RAW 4K video
- Backwards compatible with select XQD® cameras
- Utilizes PCIe® 3.0 and NVMe™ protocol for unmatched speeds
- Sustained write speeds of up to 1000MB/s
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 128GB
- Form Factor: CFexpress™ Type B
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x2
- Performance: up to 1750MB/s read, up to 1000MB/s write
- Operating Temperature: -10° C to 70° C (14°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° C to 85° C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Dimension (W x L x H): 29.60 x 38.50 x 3.80 mm / 1.16” x 1.51” x 0.14”
- Weight: 7.65 g / 0.016 lbs
|Cheap Chips SKU||LEXCFX10.0128|
|Manufacture Part #||LCFX10-128CRB|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Type||CFexpress Type B|
Lexar Limited Lifetime Warranty: http://www.lexar.com/support/warranties
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.