SanDisk Extreme 64GB Compact Flash Card - 120MB/s
Ideal for use with mid-range to high-end DSLRRated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
- Up to 85MB/s write speed for premium shot-to-shot performance
- VPG-20 enabled for sustained 20MB/s video recording rate
- Large capacities to accommodate high-quality file formats
- Ideal for HD camcorders and mid-range to high-end DSLR cameras
- The card comes with a RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software download offer. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
EXCEPTIONAL SHOT TO SHOT PERFORMANCE
With write speeds of up to 85MB/s, the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card adds to your mid-range to-high-range DSLR's performance during burst-mode shooting, rapid shots, and RAW plus JPEG capture. The card records photos almost instantly, ensuring you will catch your best shot. Read speeds of up to 120MB/s make transferring images to your computer fast and simple.
PROFESSIONAL-GRADE VIDEO CAPTURE
Featuring a Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-20) profile specification, the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash memory card can keep up with the steep memory demands of professional video equipment such as HD camcorders. The card's VPG-20 ensures data transfer between card and camera with a sustained data recording rate of 20MB/s2 for a smooth and unbroken video stream. You'll be able to record in resolutions as high as 1080p4 without skipped frames.
SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Cards are designed to handle whatever life throws at you. This card is backed by rigorous stress, shock, and vibration testing and includes RTV silicone coating for protection against shock and vibration. It operates in nearly any climate, with a functioning temperature range of -13 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit.
HIGH STORAGE CAPACITY
The SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash memory card offers plenty of space to store high-resolution photos and Full HD4 videos.
- Capacity: 64GB
- Read/Write speed: Up to 120MB/s read, Up to 85MB/s write); VPG-20
- Tested under extreme temperature conditions (-25˚C to 85˚C, -13˚F to 185˚F)
- Extreme durability for extreme environments, sealed with RTV silicone for added protection against shock and vibration
- Support: Lifetime limited warranty**
- Extras: RescuePro Deluxe
- Jewel Case: Yes
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANCFX120.064|
|Manufacture Part #||SDCFXSB-064G-G46|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Type||CompactFlash Type I|
|Format||UDMA7 / VPG20|
SanDisk Limited lifetime warranty: To make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 1800 262 504 or support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Great ValueBy: Mike on 19 March 2016Although there are "faster" cards I regard this one as particularly good value to use in my D810. I do a lot of animal photography as well as birds in flight and have never run into a problem shooting at 4-5 frames per sec.