SanDisk Extreme Pro 256GB microSDXC UHS-I with Adapter
Extreme Performance with SanDisk QuickFlow Technology
256GB / V30 / UHS-I (U3) Speed rated / A2 for Faster APP Loading and Performance / 200MB/s Read and 140MB/s Write speeds / Captures 1080p Full HD, 3D and 4K Ultra HD video / ideal for micro SDXC Compatible 4k Ultra HD enabled Smartphones, Tablet or Action Camcorder / Includes SD Adapter / Limited Lifetime warranty
New Faster SanDisk Extreme Pro 256GB microSDXC UHS-I with Adapter
Get extreme speeds from a microSDXC™ memory card for fast transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD.2 Ideal for your Android™ smartphone, action cameras or drones, this high-performance Extreme Pro microSD SDXC card does 4K UHD video recording, Full HD video, and high-resolution photos. Super-fast SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDXC™ memory card achieves read speeds up to 200MB/s8 and writes up to 140MB/s.8 Plus, it’s A2-rated, so you can get fast application performance for an exceptional smartphone experience.5
Improve your workflow efficiency
With SanDisk QuickFlow Technology9, this card optimizes performance for timesaving media offloads with quick read speeds up to 200MB/s8 (64GB - 1TB). Pair with the SanDisk Professional PRO-READER SD and microSD™ to achieve maximum speeds (sold separately).
Write speeds of up to 140MB/S
Capture fast-action photos or shoot 4K UHD video2 with write speeds of up to 140MB/s.8 The SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDXC UHS-I Card lets you shoot more and faster.
Great for capturing 4K UHD video
Ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames. With up to 1TB1, the SanDisk Extreme PRO microSD UHS-I card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD2 and Full HD video with its UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings.4
Load apps faster with A2
Get faster app performance for an outstanding smartphone experience thanks to the SanDisk Extreme PRO microSD card’s A25 Specification.
Durable design for use in extreme environments
SanDisk Extreme PRO microSDHC™ and microSDXC™ UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof,3 so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Not all devices support microSDXC memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details.
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
- Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
- For 64GB-1TB ONLY: A2 performance is 4000 read IOPS, 2000 write IOPS. For 32GB: A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
- Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
- For 256GB-1TB: Up to 200MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 140MB/s write speeds. For 64GB-128GB: Up to 200MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 90MB/s write speeds. For 32GB: Up to 100MB/s read speeds; up to 90MB/s write speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- SanDisk® QuickFlow™ Technology is only available for 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB capacities.
- 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See Warranty | Western Digital
MANAGE YOUR MEMORY WITH SANDISK SOFTWARE
Unparalleled Data Speeds for Ultimate Mobile Performance: SanDisk Extreme PRO microSD UHS-I card transforms the way you experience your mobile device with read speeds of up to 200MB/s for advanced photo capture and faster file transfer.
Shoot 4K Ultra HD Video Today: Pro video performance with both Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) ratings lets you capture 4K ultra HD and Full HD video. Your videos will meet today’s highest resolution standards and will look stunning on the latest 4K Ultra HD TV screens and monitors, making this the ideal card for your 4K Ultra HD video-enabled smartphone, tablet or camera.
All the Memory You Need: Generous storage capacity of 256GB mean you won’t run out of the memory you need to work, shoot and share high resolution videos and stills.
Built for Extreme Conditions: SanDisk Extreme PRO microSD™ UHS-I Cards are waterproof, shockproof, x-ray proof and temperature proof to protect your memories from life's mishaps. Take your phone or tablet to the snow, to the pool or to the desert. Your card will survive, even if your device doesn't.
Support: The SanDisk Extreme PRO microSD UHS-I Memory Card is backed by a lifetime limited warranty. Support also includes RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life.
- Form factor: microSDXC™ (256GB)
- Capacity: 256GB
- Performance/speed: Up to 200MB/s read and up to 140MB/s write speed
- Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof
- Card dimension: 0.59in x.043in x.04in (14.99mm x 10.92mm x 1.02mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with microSDXC, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices
- Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) for 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160p) and Full HD video (1920x1080p)
- Speed Class Video 30 (V30) means that your card is ready for forays into virtual reality and 360 ° video record
- RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer
- Support: Lifetime limited warranty
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANMSDXP090.256|
|Manufacture Part #||SDSQXCD-256G-GN6MA|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
SanDisk Limited lifetime warranty: For support or to make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 1800-324-464 or email support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.