SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB SDXC UHS-II - 300MB/s
Up to 300MB/s Read and 260MB/s Write
64GB / UHS-II Speed Class 3 (U3) / Up to 300MB/s Read and 260MB/s Write - Maximum performance for UHSII SDHC/SDXC compatible DSLR Cameras and Camcorder with 3D, 4K and Full HD Video
SanDisk Extreme Pro UHS-II SDHC/SDXC card range
EXTREME SPEED TO CATCH EVERY FRAME
For super-fast continuous burst mode shots, maximum post-production workflow efficiency, and high-performance video recording, get SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards. The high-performance SDHC and SDXC memory cards boast shot speeds up to 260MB/s* (1733X) and transfer speeds up to 300MB/s* (2000X). UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) supports 32GB to 128GB** of Full HD and cinema-quality 4K video recording1. Optimized for cameras that support the new UHS-II standard, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards deliver the uncompromising results that professional photographers demand.
DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONALS
Professional cameras and high-resolution camcorders deserve the power, performance, capacity and reliability of SanDisk's latest innovations. This is why professional photographers and videographers trust SanDisk® memory cards.
SPEEDS OF UP TO 300MB/S READ AND 260MB/S WRITE*
For maximum efficiency, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II Cards deliver extremely fast transfer speeds of up to 300MB/s* for post-production workflow. Write speeds of up to 260MB/s* handle rapid shots, sequential burst mode, and RAW plus JPEG capture with ease.
CINEMA-QUALITY 4K VIDEO CAPTURE1
With UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) rating2, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards let you capture uninterrupted cinema-quality 4K and Full HD video1. This makes them ideal for professionals recording extreme sports and other fast-action activities without dropping frames.
DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND EXTREME ENVIRONMENTS
SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof and X-ray-proof5, so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
EASY FILE RECOVERY WITH RESCUEPRO® DELUXE SOFTWARE
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer.3 This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
CHOOSE THE AMOUNT OF STORAGE YOU NEED
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. Click here to view a chart that that gives you an idea of how many photos and hours of video you can store for each capacity.
* Up to 300 MB/s (2000X) read speed. Write speed up to 260 MB/s (1733X). Based on internal testing; performance will vary based on host device. Full performance requires SanDisk UHS-II Reader. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes. X=150 KB/s. ** 1 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. 1. Full HD video (1920 x 1080), 4K (4096x2160) and 3D video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD 2. UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed for additional details. 3. Registration required; terms and conditions apply. 4. 30 years warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug 5. Card only. See product packaging and www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- Capacity: 64GB
- BUS: UHS-II
- Write speed up to 260MB/s supports advanced shooting modes
- Read sppeds up to 300MB/s for maximum workflow efficiency
- Form Factor: SDXC
- Video Speed: U3 UHS Speed Class 3 supports 4K, Full HD, and 3D video recording
- Backwards-compatible with SDXC supported host devices.
- UHS-II supported host required for UHS-II performance
- Support: Lifetime limited warranty
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANSDXP280.064|
|Manufacture Part #||SDSDXPK-064G|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Format||Class 10 / UHS-II / (U3)|
SanDisk Limited lifetime warranty: To make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 1800 262 504 or support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.