32GB / Class 4. Capture and store photos, music and more on SDHC/SDXC enabled digital cameras and devices.
The SanDisk 32GB Standard SDHC memory card is a great choice to capture and store your favorite pictures and videos on standard point and shoot cameras. These cards are completely compatible with cameras, laptops, tablets and other devices that support the SDHC format and are capable of recording hours of HD video (720p).
- Class 4 (720p) for HD video rating
- The brand trusted by photographers worldwide
- Capacity: 32GB can hold thousands of photos
- Resilient, durable design
- Convenient writeable label
Expand Your Digital Camera's Capacity
SanDisk SDHC memory cards offer enough storage space to meet the memory demands of today's high-megapixel digital cameras. Available in capacities from 4GB to 32GB, these cards can store thousands of high-resolution photos and all your favorite HD video clips.
More Space for Songs, Videos, and Data
A SanDisk SDHC and SDXC card adds extra memory to any device with SDHC or SDXC card slots.
Designed to withstand the toughest conditions, SanDisk SDHC memory cards are waterproof, shockproof, and X-ray proof. They can operate in temperatures ranging from -13 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit, so you can capture memories in almost any climate. Even if your device doesn't survive, your SanDisk memory card will.
Writeable Label for Easy Reference
SanDisk memory cards feature a blank, writeable white space on the front, making it easy to organize your digital photos.
- Form factor: SDHC
- Speed Class: Class 4 (720p)
- Card dimension: 0.94" x 1.25" x 0.08" (24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85 ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with SDHC and SDXC supporting host devices
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANSD004.032|
|Manufacture Part #||SDSDB-032G|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
SanDisk 5-year limited warranty: To make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 1800 262 504 or support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.