SanDisk 512GB Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive - CZ48
Fast transfer speeds
The SanDisk 512GB Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive combines faster data speeds and generous capacity in a compact, stylish package. With transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s, this USB 3.0 flash drive can move files up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 drives.
Move files quickly with faster transfer speeds
- With transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s3 the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive reduces the time you'll spend waiting for files to move from the flash drive to your computer. Enabled for USB 3.0, this fast drive lets you transfer and store large files up to ten times faster than USB 2.0 drives.3
High-capacity drive accommodates large files
- Offered in capacities up to 512GB* the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive can hold all your favorite media and important documents, including high-resolution photos, MP3s, movies, presentations, and graphic files.
Stylish, portable design
- With its sleek black design, the SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive is as stylish as it is practical. This compact and portable drive can easily travel with you in a pocket or handbag.
SanDisk SecureAccess™ software keeps files private
- The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive includes SanDisk SecureAccess software, which lets you set up a password-protected private folder on your drive.2 Your files will be secured with 128-bit AES encryption to help keep them confidential, even when sharing the drive with others.
- The SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 Flash Drive is backed by a five-year limited warranty.4
- The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required). More info:
Password Protect your files
- SanDisk SecureAccess software allows you to create a password protected folder on your drive to store your private data: More Info:
* 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
1. Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors. (Not applicable to 16GB)
2. Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows® 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS X 10.9+ (Software download required for Mac, see www.SanDisk.com/SecureAccess)
3. (for 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB): Write to drive up to 10 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 130MB/s read speed. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(for 16GB): Write to drive up to 5 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); up to 130MB/s read speed. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
4. See www.sandisk.com/wug for additional information.
Capacitiy: 512 GB
Performance/speed: Read speeds up to 130MB/s
Dimensions: 2.24" x 0.84" x 0.43" (56.8 mm x 21.3 mm x 10.8 mm)
Operating temperature: 32° - 113° F (0° – 45° C)
Storage temperature: 50° - 158° F (-10° – 70° C)
Compatibility: USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
Warranty 5 Years
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANUSB3CZ48.512|
|Manufacture Part #||SDCZ48-512G|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
SanDisk 5-year limited warranty: To make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 1800 262 504 or support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.