SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-1 64GB
Extreme Performance with SanDisk QuickFlow Technology
64GB / Class 10 / UHS-I (U3 Speed rated) / V30 / 170MB/s Read and 80MB/s Write speeds /Captures 1080p Full HD, 3D and 4K Ultra HD video / A2 For faster Mobile App Performance for your Smartphone, Tablet or Action Camcorder / Includes FREE Downloadable Software / Limited Lifetime warranty
Fast enough to keep up with the action
The SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ memory card lets you save time transferring media with read speeds of up to 190MB/s9 powered by SanDisk® QuickFlow™ Technology10 (64GB - 1TB). Pair with the SanDisk® Professional PRO-READER SD and microSD™ to achieve maximum speeds (sold separately). With write speeds up to 130MB/s9, it’s ideal for your Android™ smartphone, action cameras, or drones. This high-performance microSD™ card handles 4K UHD video recording, Full HD video2, and high-resolution photos. Plus, it’s A2-rated, so you can get fast application performance for an exceptional smartphone experience.7
Save time transferring content
With SanDisk® QuickFlow™ Technology10 (64GB - 1TB), this card optimizes performance for timesaving media offloads with quick read speeds up to 190MB/s.9 Pair with the SanDisk® Professional PRO-READER SD and microSD™ to achieve maximum speeds (sold separately).
Write speeds of up to 130MB/s
Capture fast-action photos or shoot 4K UHD video2 with write speeds of up to 130MB/s.9The SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ UHS-I Card lets you shoot more and faster.
Great for capturing 4K UHD Video2
Ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames. With up to 1TB1, the SanDisk Extreme® microSD™ UHS-I card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video with its UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings.5
Load apps faster with A2
Get faster app performance for an outstanding smartphone experience thanks to the SanDisk Extreme® microSD card’s A27Specification.
Durable design for use in extreme environments
SanDisk Extreme® microSDHC™ and microSDXC™ UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof,4 so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
MANAGE YOUR MEMORY WITH SANDISK SOFTWARE
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
The SanDisk Memory Zone app offers an easy way to organize, browse, and back up files on your AndroidTM powered mobile device.
Not all devices support microSDXC memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details.
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
- Download and installation required. See www.sandisk.com/memoryzone
- Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
- Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
- For 64GB-1TB: A2 performance is 4000 read IOPS, 2000 write IOPS. For 32GB: A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Results may vary based on host device, app type, and other factors.
- Comparison based on internal testing of SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ UHS-l card, versus current UHS-l cards with 100MB/s stated performance. Results may vary based on host device, file attributions, and other factors.
- For 256GB-1TB: Up to 190MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 130MB/s write speeds. For 128GB: Up to 190MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 90MB/s write speeds. For 64GB: Up to 170MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 80MB/s write speeds. For 32GB: Up to 100MB/s read speeds; up to 60MB/s write speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- SanDisk® QuickFlow™ Technology is only available for 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB capacities.
- 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See Warranty | Western Digital
12/10/2022: New faster speed (170 & 80MB/s)
- Up to 170MB/s* read speeds to save time transferring high-res images and 4K UHD videos.2
- Up to 80MB/s write speeds for fast continuous shots*
- 4K UHD and Full HD-ready2 with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)5
- Rated A2 for faster app loading and performance7
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature-proof, water-proof, shock-proof and x-ray proof4
- Compatible with SanDisk MobileMate® USB 3.0 microSD™ Card Reader for speeds up to 160MB/s*
- SanDisk Memory Zone app3 Manage your smartphone memory and media files
- Includes RescuePRO Deluxe 1-year data recovery software download offer6
- Form factor: microSDXC™ (64GB)
- Capacity: 64GB
- Performance/speed: Up to 170MB/s read and up to 80MB/s write speed
- Video Speed: C10, U3, V30
- A2 App Speed Performance
- Card dimension: 0.59in x.043in x.04in (14.99mm x 10.92mm x 1.02mm)
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof
- Compatibility: microSDXC, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices
- Class 10 and UHS 1 (U3), V30 for 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video (1920x1080p)
- RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer
- Support: Lifetime limited warranty
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANMSDX.064|
|Manufacture Part #||SDSQXAH-064G-GN6MN|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
SanDisk Limited lifetime warranty: For support or to make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 1800-324-464 or email support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.