SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD 1TB
Up to 1050MB/s read and 1000MB/s write speeds
Powerful yet Portable
Get fast NVMe™ solid state performance featuring 1050MB/s2 read and 1000MB/s2 write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive that’s perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage.
Tough Enough to Take with You
Up to two-meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance5 mean this durable drive can take a beating.
Get extra peace of mind with a 5-year limited warranty3 and a durable silicon shell that offers a premium feel and added protection to the drive’s exterior.
It Goes Where You Go
Use the handy carabiner loop to attach the drive to your belt loop or backpack for extra security when you’re out in the world.
Put a Lock on Your Files
Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption.4
From SanDisk®, the brand professional photographers worldwide trust to handle their best shots and footage.
- 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes, 1TB = 1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user capacity less.
- Up to 1050MB/s read speed, up to 1000MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. Test system configuration: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270E GAMING ASSEMBLEED PC (Asmedia USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller), 1TB WD_Black SN750 NVMe™ SSD, Intel® Core™ i7-7700 CPU @ 4.20GHz, Windows® 10 Professional (64-bit)
- See www.sandisk.com/wug
- Password protection uses 256-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows 8, Windows 10 and macOS Big Sur. Password protection and hardware encryption are not compatible with USB Type-C smart phones, including Android devices. (Software download required for Mac, see www.sandisk.com/secureaccess)
- Based on internal testing. IPEC 60529 IP 55: Tested to withstand water flow (30 kPa) at 3 min.; limited dust contact does not interfere with operation. Must be clean and dry before use.
In The Box
- Extreme Portable SSD
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- USB-C to USB-A Adaptor
- Safety and Warranty Guide.
Capacity: 1 TB
Interface: USB 3.2
Compatibility: USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gb/s), USB 3.0, USB 2.0
Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.95mm x 52.42mm x 100.54mm
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANSSDEXT-T1|
|Manufacture Part #||SDSSDE61-1T00-G25|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
5 Year limited warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.