SanDisk High Endurance V30 microSDXC Card 64GB
Worry-free recording for Dash cams + security cameras
SanDisk® High Endurance microSD™ Card - 64GB
Worry-Free Recording When You Need It
Designed to record for up to 20,000 hours1, the SanDisk® High Endurance microSD™ card gives you the peace of mind that your dash cam, home monitoring or security system will capture crucial footage when it happens, recording and re-recording worry-free. It’s built tough too—ready to record in extreme heat or freezing cold, and it’s shockproof, waterproof and x-ray proof.2 It’s also rated Class 10, U3 and V304 so it has the speed you need to record in Full HD or 4K.3 Capacities of up to 256GB6 let you record and save more video, and read speeds of up to 100MB/s5 let you transfer that footage fast.
Perfect for your dash cam or home monitoring system
Built to last1, this microSD card can reliably capture video day after day so you can rest assured that you’ve got your eye on what matters most.
High endurance lets you record and re-record
Writing and rewriting can take its toll on a memory card, but this card is built to stand up to the task. The 256GB capacity card is engineered to handle up to 20,000 hours of worry-free recording.1
Record and save more
With capacities of up to 256GB6, you can record and save more footage between rewrites
Handles harsh conditions
Because sometimes you need to capture footage in less than ideal conditions, the SanDisk® High Endurance microSD™ card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shockproof and x-ray-proof.2
Record in full HD or 4K
Rated Class 10 and video speed U3 and V304, the SanDisk® High Endurance microSD™ card has the speed to record in Full HD or 4K.3
Save time with fast backups
The SanDisk® High Endurance microSD™ card has read speeds of up to 100MB/s5, so transferring or backing up footage is a snap.
- Actual hours of video saved less. Up to 20,000 hours for 256GB; 10,000 hours for 128GB; 5,000 hours for 64GB; and 2,500 hours for 32GB. Full HD video only; total hours less for 4K UHD video.
- Card only. See product packaging and www.sandisk.com/proof for more information and limitations.
- Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and/or 4K UHD (3840x2160) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes, usage conditions and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designate performance options designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
- Up to 100MB/s read speed, up to 40MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Capacity: 64 GB
- Read Speed: up to 100MB/s
- Write Speed: up to 40MB/s
- Video Speed: C10 U3 V30
- Form Factor: microSDXC
- Endurance: 64 GB, up to 5,000 hours of Full HD recording
- Card dimension: 15 mm x 11 mm x 1.0 mm
- Operating temperature: -13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC)
- Storage temperature: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- Compatibility: Compatible with microSDXC host devices
- Warranty: 2 year warranty
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Includes: 1 year downloadable RescuePRO® Deluxe media recovery software offer, for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life.
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANMSDV30.064|
|Manufacture Part #||SDSQQNR-064G|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Format||Class 10 U3 V30|
SanDisk 2-year limited warranty: To make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 1800 262 504 or support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.