SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C 128GB
Full Life, Not Full Storage
SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Luxe USB Type-C™ Flash Drive 128GB
Looking for storage that works across your USB Type-C™ and Type-A devices? The all-metal, SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Luxe lets you easily move files between your USB Type-C smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers.2 Now you can take even more photos and access them across all your devices.
The all-metal, 2-in-1 flash drive for your USB Type-C™ and Type-A devices
Shoot photos on your USB type-C smartphone and need those on your PC? We got you. The top-end SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive Luxe lets you seamlessly move files between your USB Type-C smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers.2
USB Type-C Flash Drive Can Free Up Space for More Photos
Out of space on your USB Type-C smartphone? Simply plug in the SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Luxe USB Flash Drive and easily move files off your device, freeing up valuable space.2 With all that extra space you can do more travel photos, movies, music, games and whatever else you want.
Automatic backup is just a plug-in away
Automatically back up your latest photos, videos, music, documents and contacts with the SanDisk Memory zone app.3 Rest assured that even if you ever lose your smartphone, you’ve got the memories that matter most.
Quickly Move Files With This USB Type-C Flash Drive
Say goodbye to emailing photos between devices. Once files are on your SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Luxe, the high-end USB 3.1 Gen 1 performance with 150MB/s read speeds let you quickly move your files to your computer.1
Swivel design to protect connectors
Toss it in your bag or pocket. The SanDisk Ultra® Dual Drive Luxe features a stylish metal housing with swivel design built to protect the drives connectors when you are on the move.
Grab and go with the keyring hole
Attach your drive to your keyring to keep it convenient and secure. Now you’ll always have your USB Type-C flash drive handy if you need to free up space when you’re out and about
- Read speeds up to 150MB/s. Write speed lower and vary by capacity. USB Type-C port with USB 3.1 Gen 1/ USB 3.0 support required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
- Mobile device requires USB Type-C port and On-The-Go (OTG) support. See www.sandisk.com/dualdrive-c for list of compatible devices.
- Download and installation of SanDisk Memory Zone app required. See www.sandisk.com/memoryzone.
- 1 GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
This product may include or use the following open source software subject to the following open source licenses. If required by the applicable open source license, Western Digital may provide the open source code to you on request either electronically or on a physical storage medium for a charge covering the cost of performing such distribution, which may include the cost of media, shipping, and handling.
CRC Implementation Code in C https://barrgroup.com/embedded-systems/how-to/crc-calculation-c-code
Copyright (c) 2000 by Michael Barr. This software is placed into the public domain and may be used for any purpose. However, this notice must not be changed or removed and no warranty is either expressed or implied by its publication or distribution.
- The all-metal, 2-in-1 flash drive with a reversible USB Type-C™ and a traditional Type-A connector.
- Seamlessly move content between your USB Type-C™ smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers.
- High-performance USB 3.1 Gen 1 drive with 150MB/s read speeds lets you quickly move your files to your computer.
- Dual-purpose swivel design in a stylish metal housing protects connectors and features a keyring hole to take your drive on the go.
- Capacity: 128GB
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Connector: USB 3.1 Type-C and USB-A
- Sequential Read Performance: Up to 150MB/s
- Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X v10.9+, Most Android devices.
- Dimensions (L X W X H): 44.41mm x 12.1mm x 8.6mm
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANUSB3DC4.128|
|Manufacture Part #||SDDDC4-128G-G46|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Format||USB 3.1 / USB Type-C|
SanDisk 5 year warranty: For support or to make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 02 8278 1489 or email support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.