SanDisk Extreme 128GB Compact Flash Card - 120MB/s
Ideal for use with mid-range to high-end DSLR
128GB / UDMA 7 / 800x (120MB/s) Transfer and up to 567x (85MB/s) Write Speeds / Advanced photography and Full HD video / VPG-20 / Ideal for mid-range to high-end DSLR cameras and HD camcorders / Limited Lifetime Warranty
SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card are ideal for your mid to high-end DSLR or camcorders. They offer fast read/write speeds for your action shots and enable quick file transfers. The Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-20) delivers a minimum sustained recording data rate of 20MB/s to support high-quality Full HD video (1080p) recording. Great for burst-mode photography using the write speeds of up to 85MB/s (567X). Efficient workflow with transfer speeds up to 120MB/s.
- Up to 85MB/s write speed for premium shot-to-shot performance
- VPG-20 enabled for sustained 20MB/s video recording rate
- Large capacities to accommodate high-quality file formats
- Ideal for HD camcorders and mid-range to high-end DSLR cameras
- The card comes with a RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software download offer. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
Exceptional shot to shot performance
With write speeds of up to 85MB/s1, the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card adds to your mid-range to-high-range DSLR's performance during burst-mode shooting, rapid shots, and RAW plus JPEG capture. The card records photos almost instantly, ensuring you will catch your best shot. Read speeds of up to 120MB/s2 make transferring images to your computer fast and simple.
Professional-grade video capture
Featuring a Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-20)3 profile specification, the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash memory card can keep up with the steep memory demands of professional video equipment such as HD camcorders. The card's VPG-20 ensures data transfer between card and camera with a sustained data recording rate of 20MB/s2 for a smooth and unbroken video stream. You'll be able to record in resolutions as high as 1080p4 without skipped frames.
SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Cards are designed to handle whatever life throws at you. This card is backed by rigorous stress, shock, and vibration testing and includes RTV silicone coating for protection against shock and vibration. It operates in nearly any climate, with a functioning temperature range of -13 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit.
High storage capacity
The SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash memory card offers plenty of space to store high-resolution photos and Full HD4 videos. With capacities up to 128GB5, the card can store thousands of photos and hours of video.
The SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card is backed by a lifetime limited warranty6.
1. 32GB-128GB only
2. 32GB-128GB: up to 120MB/s read speed; up to 85MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
3. Video Performance Guarantee enabled to ensure video recording at 20MB/s minimum sustained write speed.
4. Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file size and other factors.
5. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
6. 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty.
- Capacity: 128GB
- Compatibility: Compatible with CompactFlash supporting host devices
- Dimensions (L X W X H): 43mm x 36mm x 3.3mm
- Read/Write speed: Up to 120MB/s read, Up to 85MB/s write); VPG-20
- Tested under extreme temperature conditions (-25˚C to 85˚C, -13˚F to 185˚F)
- Extreme durability for extreme environments, sealed with RTV silicone for added protection against shock and vibration
- Support: Lifetime limited warranty
- Extras: RescuePro Deluxe
- Jewel Case: Yes
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANCFX120.128|
|Manufacture Part #||SDCFXSB-128G-G46|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Type||CompactFlash Type I, sandisk+CF+128*, sandisk+compactflash+128*|
|Format||UDMA7 / VPG20|
SanDisk Limited lifetime warranty: For support or to make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 02 8278 1489 or email support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.