SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB SDXC UHS-I
Up to 170MB/s Read and 90MB/s Write C10 (U3) / V30
64GB / Class 10 / UHS-I (U3) Speed Rated / V30 / Up to 170MB/s Read and 90MB/s Write / Minimum write 30MB/s.
SanDisk Extreme PRO® SDHC™ and SDXC™ UHS-I Cards
Our most powerful SD™ UHS-I memory card yet delivers performance that elevates your creativity. With shot speeds of up to 90MB/s* and UHS speed Class 3 (U3)2 recording, you’re ready to capture stunning, high-resolution, stutter-free 4K UHD video1. And, because your pace doesn’t let up after the shots are in, it delivers up to 170MB/s* transfer speeds, for a faster postproduction workflow. Plus, it’s built to withstand weather, water, shocks and other less-than-ideal conditions so you can rest assured that it’s good to go wherever your work takes you.
Perfect for 4K UHD Video1
Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card delivers the performance to capture stunning, uninterrupted 4K UHD video1.
Stunning Sequential Burst Mode Shots
Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2, the SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots without missing a beat.
Durability You Can Count on
Built for and tested in harsh conditions3, the SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof.
Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted
Includes an offer for RescuePRO® Deluxe 2-year data recovery software5 which lets you restore images you accidently dleted you restore images you accidentally deleted.5
SanDisk Extreme Pro UHS-I SDHC/SDXC cards range"
- Not all devices support SDXC. Check with device manufacturer for more details.
- * [64GB-1TB] Up to 170MB/s read speeds. Engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed up to 90MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
- * [32GB] Up to 95MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
- ** 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- 1 Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840x2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD.
- 2 UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
- 3 Card only. See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- 4 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug.
- 5 Registration required. Terms and conditions apply.
- SanDisk, SanDisk Extreme PRO, the SanDisk logo and RescuePRO are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. ©2019 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
- Form factor: SDXC
- Capacities: 64GB
- Performance/speed: Up to 170MB/s read speed; up to 90MB/s write speed
- Bus Type: UHS-I
- Speed Class: 10
- UHS Speed Class: U3
- Video Speed Class: V30
- Card dimension: 24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm
- Operating temperature: -130F to 1850F (-250C to 850C)
- Storage temperature: -400F to 1850F (-400C to 850C)
- Compatibility:Compatible with SanDisk SD™ UHS-I Card Reader for speeds up to 170MB/s*
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss Support Lifetime limited warranty4
- Applications: Store a variety of digital formats, including RAW and JPEG photos, high-definition videos, music and more
- Added Protection: RescuePRO® Deluxe 2-year data recovery software offer 5
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANSDXP090.064|
|Manufacture Part #||SDSDXXY-064G-GN4IN|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Format||Class 10 / UHS-I / (U3)|
SanDisk Limited lifetime warranty: To make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 1800 262 504 or support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Get the card for the right jobBy: Ian Humphries on 19 March 2016Less than 5 months ago I needed a high performance chip for my GH4 as I film in 4K. As I needed it quickly I sourced it locally at a well known camera shop here in WA. The damage for a Lexar 32GB Pro 1000X SDHC card was $150.00 - I won't be making that mistake again. I can now get a 64GB chip with x2 the capacity and better read/write speeds with a saving of $67.00 . I don't often do reviews as I really don't have the time / hours in the day because I'm busy filming. I also got a phone call from the guys at Cheap Chips to make sure that my card had arrived (AU post letting the side down again) - I can honestly say, that doesn't happen very often and No I didn't get paid to write this review. I did it because I give credit where credit is due. I will buy all my cards from Cheap Chips from now on as it just makes sense to do so.