SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB SDXC UHS-I
New Faster up to 200MB/s Read and 90MB/s Write
64GB / Class 10 / UHS-I (U3) Speed Rated / V30 / Up to 200MB/s Read and 90MB/s Write
Gear that doesn’t limit your creativity
Our most powerful SD™ UHS-I memory card yet delivers performance that elevates your creativity. With shot speeds of up to 90MB/s6 and UHS speed Class 3 (U3)2 recording, you’re ready to capture stunning high-resolution, stutter-free 4K UHD video1. And, because your pace doesn’t let up after the shots are in, it delivers up to 200MB/s6 transfer speeds for a faster post-production workflow. Plus, it’s built to withstand weather, water, shocks and other less-than-ideal conditions so you can rest assured that it’s good to go wherever your work takes you.
Improve your workflow efficiency
With SanDisk® QuickFlow™ Technology7, this card optimizes performance for timesaving media offloads with quick transfer speeds up to 200MB/s6 (64GB - 1TB). Pair with the SanDisk Professional PRO-READER SD and microSD to achieve maximum speeds (sold separately).
Transfer speeds up to 200MB/s6
Once the shots are taken, your work is only half-done. Accelerating your workflow means you can carve out more time to take your creativity to the next level.
Perfect for 4K UHD VIDEO
Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card delivers the performance to capture stunning, uninterrupted 4K UHD video1.
Stunning sequential burst mode shots
Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)2, the SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots without missing a beat.
Durability you can count on
Built for and tested in harsh conditions3, the SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof.
Recover images you accidentally deleted
Includes an offer for RescuePRO® Deluxe 2 year data recovery software4, which lets you restore images you accidentally deleted.
- Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See: www.sandisk.com/HD
- UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
- Card only. See product packaging or www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- Registration required; Terms and conditions apply.
- For SDXC marketing collateral, please include the following disclosure: Not all devices support SDXC™. Check with device manufacturer for more details.
- [256GB-1TB] Up to 200MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Write speed up to 140MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec. [64-128GB] Up to 200MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec. [32GB] Up to 100MB/s read speed. Write speed up to 90MB/s. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. X = 150KB/sec.
- SanDisk® QuickFlow™ Technology is only available for 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB capacities.
- Form factor: SDXC
- Capacities: 64GB
- Performance/speed: Up to 200MB/s read speed; up to 90MB/s write speed
- Bus Type: UHS-I
- Speed Class: 10
- UHS Speed Class: U3
- Video Speed Class: V30
- Card dimension: 24 mm x 32 mm x 2.1 mm
- Operating temperature: -130F to 1850F (-250C to 850C)
- Storage temperature: -400F to 1850F (-400C to 850C)
- Compatibility:Compatible with SanDisk SD™ UHS-I Card Reader for speeds up to 170MB/s*
- Security: Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss Support Lifetime limited warranty4
- Applications: Store a variety of digital formats, including RAW and JPEG photos, high-definition videos, music and more
- Added Protection: RescuePRO® Deluxe 2-year data recovery software offer 5
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANSDXP090.064|
|Manufacture Part #||SDSDXXU-064G-GN4IN|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Format||Class 10 / UHS-I / (U3)|
SanDisk Limited lifetime warranty: For support or to make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 1800-324-464 or email support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.