SanDisk 512GB Ultra Fit USB Flash Drive - CZ430
Add space, Fast, just plug it in.
SanDisk Ultra Fit USB3.1 Flash Drive - 512GB
Plug, stay, and play fast
The SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.2 Gen 1 Flash Drive has an ultra-compact design so you can plug and forget, making it easy to add extra storage. Spend less time waiting and more time doing with ultra-fast transfer speeds up to 400MB/s1. This fast flash drive adds up to 512GB6 of storage for your content.
Compact Plug-and-Stay Design
Designed for plug-and-stay storage, this compact flash drive works with laptops, tablets, TVs, gaming consoles, car audio systems, and more. Plug it in, and you’ve got instant storage that’s always available!
Speed That Stays Ahead
Experience USB 3.2 Gen 1 performance with ultra-fast read speeds up to 400MB/s1 to transfer large files quickly and reliably.
Room for What Matters
With capacities up to 512GB6, you can store more of your critical files and important photos, videos, and more.
Password-Protect Your Files
Share your drive with ease knowing you can password-protect your files with a downloadable software3.
Recover Deleted Files
RescuePRO® Deluxe file recovery software4 helps you restore files, even if they’re accidentally lost or deleted.
Compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0 Ports
The SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.2 Flash Drive is backwards compatible, so you can plug it into any USB 3.0 or 2.0 port.
- Based on read speed. 1 MB/s = 1 million bytes per second. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, usage conditions, drive capacity, and other factors. USB 3.0 port required.
- Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.2 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 host device.
- Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows® 10+ and macOS v10.9+ (Software download required, see www.SanDisk.com/PasswordProtect).
- Registration and download required; terms and conditions apply.
- See www.sandisk.com/wug for additional information.
- 1 GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
This product may include or use the following open source software subject to the following open source licenses. If required by the applicable open source license, Western Digital may provide the open source code to you on request either electronically or on a physical storage medium for a charge covering the cost of performing such distribution, which may include the cost of media, shipping, and handling.
CRC Implementation Code in C https://barrgroup.com/embedded-systems/how-to/crc-calculation-c-code
Copyright (c) 2000 by Michael Barr. This software is placed into the public domain and may be used for any purpose. However, this notice must not be changed or removed and no warranty is either expressed or implied by its publication or distribution.
- Transfer a full-length movie to the drive in less than 30 seconds
- Password-protect your files using a downloadable software
- Recover accidentally deleted files with RescuePRO® Deluxe software
- Capacity: 512GB
- Compatibility: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (backward compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0)
- Sequential Read Performance: Up to 400MB/s
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.17" x 0.56" x 0.2"
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 35°C
|Cheap Chips SKU||SANUSB3CZ430.512|
|Manufacture Part #||SDCZ430-512G|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
SanDisk 5-year limited warranty: For support or to make a warranty claim please contact SanDisk on 02 8278 1489 or email support@SanDisk.com within the Warranty Period and provide proof of purchase (showing date and place of purchase and name of the reseller) and product name, type and number. You may return the product after first obtaining a Return Material Authorization number and following any other guidelines listed. For further information see www.sandisk.com and select "support".
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.