Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B Card - 256GB
Up to 1750MB/s read, up to 1000MB/s write
256GB CFexpress Type-B Card
Capture high-quality images and HD video with professional-level speeds and capacities
Capture high-quality images and RAW 4K video with Lexar® Professional CFexpress™ Type-B card. Designed to leverage the capabilities of the next generation high-definition camcorders and DSLR cameras, this rugged card supports both PCI Express® Gen 3 and NVMe protocol while providing high-speed performance, durability, and reliability, with a read transfer speed of up to 1750MB/s1. This improves transfer speed from card to computer, dramatically accelerating workflow.
The Lexar Professional CFexpress Type-B cards come backed by expert technical support and a limited lifetime warranty.
Capture high-quality images and seamless RAW 4K video with the Lexar® Professional CFexpress™ Type B card. Designed to leverage the capabilities of next generation cinema cameras and DSLRs, this rugged card supports both PCI Express® Gen 3 and NVMe protocol while providing high-speed performance, durability, and reliability, with a read transfer speed of up to 1750MB/s1.
Shoot more high-quality images and RAW 4K video
Designed to leverage the capabilities of next-generation cinema cameras and high-resolution DSLRs, the Lexar Professional CFexpress™ Type B card allows you to capture breathtaking high-quality images and extended lengths of RAW 4K video. It features blazing speeds of up to 1750MB/s read1, and up to 1000MB/s write.
Capture adventure with ultimate durability
Whether you’re chasing sunsets or road races—or any other adventure, the Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B card delivers the rugged durability you need to protect from shock/vibration. So, from the Grand Canyon to the Great Wall, you have the peace of mind that you’ve got a card you can trust to capture breathtaking images.
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow
The high-speed performance of the card allows you to shoot and transfer files quickly. And when used with the Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B Reader, you’ll maximize the read transfer speed capability of the card. This dramatically accelerates your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to business.
Backwards-compatible with XQD® cameras
For versatility, the card is backwards compatible with select XQD® cameras2 enabling existing devices with next-generation performance.
As of 1/7/2020
- Canon EOS-1DX MKIII
- Nikon Z6 (Update Firmware 3.0)
- Nikon Z7 (Update Firmware 3.0)
- Nikon D6
- Panasonic S1 (Update Firmware 1.3)
- Panasonic S1R (Update Firmware 1.3)
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- 1Up to1750MB/s read transfer, write speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual sustained speed may vary depending on host device.
- 2Compatible with firmware enabled CFexpress™ cameras
- Warning: CFexpress Type B cards are only compatible with devices that support the CFexpress format. Highest transfer speed achieved only when used with an CFexpress Type-B reader, indicated by a boxed USB logo on the product. Contact your device manufacturer for details.
- Product appearance, software offerings, and packaging may vary depending on ship date and available inventory.
- Actual usable memory capacity may vary. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes.
- Limited lifetime warranty is limited to 10 years from purchase in Germany and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty.
- Superior performance with transfer speeds of up to 1750MB/s read
- Shoot more high-quality images and RAW 4K video
- Backwards compatible with select XQD® cameras
- Utilizes PCIe® 3.0 and NVMe™ protocol for unmatched speeds
- Sustained write speeds of up to 1000MB/s
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 256GB
- Form Factor: CFexpress™ Type B
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x2
- Performance: up to 1750MB/s read, up to 1000MB/s write
- Operating Temperature: -10° C to 70° C (14°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° C to 85° C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Dimension (W x L x H): 29.60 x 38.50 x 3.80 mm / 1.16” x 1.51” x 0.14”
- Weight: 7.65 g / 0.016 lbs
|Cheap Chips SKU||LEXCFX10.0256|
|Manufacture Part #||LCFX10-256CRB|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Type||CFexpress Type B|
Lexar Limited Lifetime Warranty: http://www.lexar.com/support/warranties
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Cheap Chips users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.